Saturday, January 4, 2014

How to fix Canon Error 01 with new lens?

best canon lens ef on Sigma 50mm f/1.4 EX DG HSM Lens mounted on a Canon EOS 50D
best canon lens ef image



Emzii


I have a canon zoom lens ef 75-300mm which I use on my Canon 500d Rebel t1i but when i use it to take photos it comes up with Err 01 "Communication between the camera and lens is faulty, clean the lens contacts". I already have cleaned the lens contacts, how can i fix this?


Answer
Look on page 209 of your user manual.

It tells you to clean the lens contacts which you did.

Did you also clean the contacts on the camera?

If this is still a problem, you may have a malfunctioning lens.

Too bad you went for price over quality. The Canon EF 70-300 mm lens is a much better lens.

How to autofocus a new Canon 550D (Rebel T2i) SLR lens?




Christal


I broke my original lens and bought the same standard Canon 550D lens (EF-S 15-55mm) to replace it. How do I set it to autofocus again?


Answer
Have you check which position that the Switch is sitting on? Either On AF or MF. If it the switch is sitting on MF than Move that Switch back to AF.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment