Monday, December 30, 2013

What is a good Canon wide angle lens?

best canon lens t3i on New Canon EOS 600D Rebel T3i 18MP Digital SLR Camera in Black Kit with ...
best canon lens t3i image



Steven


I'm getting a Canon EOS Rebel T3i for Christmas, and I want to get a wide angle lens. I'm new to the world of DSLRs so I was wondering what a good, basic and standard wide angle lens would be to get. Obviously, the cheaper, the better, but I still want a quality lens. Should I get a Canon lens? Should I get a different brand? What size? Any personal experience with the lens you recommend? Thanks for your help and Merry Christmas everyone!


Answer
Congratulations on your new camera. My first recommendation for a lens would be the 17-40mm F/4L. It is around $750 so it is likely out of your price range. You could also check out the tamron or sigma wide angle lens. They are cheaper and have a larger aperture, but not quite as good image quality. The cheapest canon lens I'd recommend is the 18-135mm lens. If you meant super wide angle, you would want to look at sigma. They make some quality ultra wide angles. I have the 17-40mm F/4L and love it.

How do you change the focus on a Canon Rebel T3i?




Iloveme


Well, I recently bought a Canon Rebel T3i and every time I take a picture the focus is horrible it focuses on the background rather than the person. I've realized you have to it manually. So, all I'm trying to say is how do you change the focus. Thank you!


Answer
Rule # 1 - Read the Owners Manual

Rule # 2 - Read the Owners Manual

Rule # 3 - Read the Owners Manual

Rule # 4 - Start Back at Rule # 1 - Read the Owners Manual

This type of problem is actually actually covered in the Owners Manual.
Check the side of the lens where the AF/MF Toggle is sitting at.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment