Monday, December 30, 2013

Do I set my camera to macro when using macro lenes?

dslr camera macro lens on Best Canon DSLR Lenses - Choosing the Best Canon DSLR Lenses for Your ...
dslr camera macro lens image



David


I have a 15.1 megapixel camera, and a 60 mm macro lens (which im waiting to arrive)

im a newbie at photography, so do i have to set my camera to macro settings (the flower icon) when im using the macro lens?



Answer
Nope! DSLRs don't have focus modes like "flower", "mountain", etc. You just attach a lens and use it like normal.

What kind of Cameras can you put a Macro Lens on?




Noah-Sempa


I have a Camera,and its nice with a really good view, but I was wondering if I could put a Macro Lens on it. I really would like to take close up pictures,and I don't know weather I would need a new Camera, or I can just add a Lens onto it.


Answer
If would help just a tad if you mentioned the make and model of the camera you have.

A Dslr or medium format camera with interchangeable lenses is what you need.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment