Friday, December 6, 2013

Will a solar eclipse hurt my Rezound camera?

best camera lens to travel with on ... DMC-FZ50 digital camera - Reviews - Cameras & Videos - Gadgets
best camera lens to travel with image



Nic


The Solar Eclipse will be traveling through where I live. I am going to look up ways to view eclipses, but also wanted a direct recording of it. There is no view finder, as the camera is digitally viewed on the screen, so I'm not worried about my eyes. But I don't want to ruin my camera lens either.


Answer
Pointing any digital camera at the Sun, eclipsed or not, will permanently damage the camera's sensor, exactly as looking at it will lead to a blind spot on your eye. Also the image on any standard camera will be too small to show any detail.

What does it mean when you dream of secret service and false advertisement?




Eva


So I recently had this strange dream I can't quite understand. I was walking through the mall and first encountered these two young happy black women, they must've been best friends having a nice day (I think they were just a part of the scenery, nothing significant though I could be wrong). I walk past them and around the end of the mall there is this guy who looks kinda like Obama and he's surrounded by a few men in black. The Obama look a like and his men said they were an add campaign of sorts and were taking pictures of random young people for their magazine. I thought why not, this could be fun. At first he took an ordinary portrait shot of where I was standing and then he said we need to take a second picture of your smile. So this must have been an advertisment for some dental product I thought. (So I didn't know what advert I was getting into in the first place?) ...He put the camera lens right up on my lips and I felt myself leaning over backwards. Obama guy pressed the flash button and I felt this egg shaped ball of energy travel down the left side of my mouth, throat, and into the lower left side of my guy. As I felt that thing sit there my body started going numb in different places, I was being knocked out or drugged. When I passed out I woke up.
It's said people in your dreams represent characteristics of yourself. Some say you should have other people interpret your dreams to get a broad perspective / critique. Maybe this is one of those crazy prophesy dreams. Maybe this Obama KO represents a part of me that lies to itself, I think false advertisement's a key word here. Or maybe this was something stranger like the men in black actually entered my dreams. Any responses?
...I'm really worried if someone actually entered my dreams.



Answer
Secret service and false advertising could be complex symbols from your subconscious mind that indicate people are being manipulative and deceptive towards you - perhaps they are being two faced or pretending to be one way to you but really being something else to others .




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment