Sunday, December 15, 2013

What mode should I have my Canon Rebel XSi on for shooting portraits?

best canon portrait lens 2010 on Nikon Coolpix P100 , have a very impressive performance compare to it ...
best canon portrait lens 2010 image



mars


I just purchased the 50mm 1.4 lens, but i'm not sure what mode is best for shooting (senior) portraits outside.


Answer
Hey,

I got this lens too, it's great.

Here's a post called 'How to Blur the Background - http://www.the-dslr-photographer.com/2009/11/how-to-blur-background.html

There are many more tutorials on that site that will help you. Perhaps read this review on the same site of the 50mm f/1.4 to see that's got great quality and sharpness - http://www.the-dslr-photographer.com/2010/04/canon-ef-50mm-f14-usm-review.html

Good luck!

I have a Canon 60D. What are the best prime lenses for shooting portraits?




Chad


I need some sound advice from somebody who knows and has experience with Canon cameras. I don't want to spend more than I need to but I have my first shoot coming up soon and want to make sure I am using good lenses. Thank you for your time and help.


Answer
What's more than you need to spend? $500? $100? It would be helpful to give us some numbers ;)

Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 and f/1.4 would be the best. Get the f/1.8 if you're on a budget, get the f/1.4 if you're looking for the best quality, faster AF, better build quality and a good manual focus ring.

Here's a Portrait Lens Guide - http://www.the-dslr-photographer.com/2010/03/buying-a-portrait-lens-canon/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment