Saturday, December 21, 2013

What is the newest code of the 24-70mm and 24-107mm canon lens ?

good canon is lens on this lens is my ef 24 105mm f 4l is usm l stands for luxury is stands ...
good canon is lens image



votu


I want to buy a canon len 24-70mm and 24-105mm>what is the code len and which codes are the newest.Thank you,and please let me know ASAP.


Answer
There is no 24-107 mm, I think you meant 24-105 mm.

Anyway, that one is newer. What do you mean by coding? EOS lenses "talk" to the camera electronically.

Can I clean my Professional Canon lens myself?




dutchbaile


I have a 1500 dollar professional canon lens. It needs to be opened up and cleaned. Do I dare do it myself?


Answer
Can you perform a surgery (and we're not talking about removing a toe nail here) on someone if you're not a surgeon?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment