Sunday, December 15, 2013

How do I record videos using the camera on my laptop?

best camera lens for video on Post image for How To Buy The Best Travel Lens For Your DSLR Camera
best camera lens for video image



Crosswalk7


I don't have a webcam device, but I can see I have a small camera lens at the top of my PC and I want to use it to record videos of myself talking. Is there a way for me to do that? Do I have to download some type of software? I have Windows 7, by the way (if that helps).


Answer
Hello, Many users have problems with web cams. Press the designated button to turn on your camera. If you are using an external camera, use a compatible USB cable to connect the camera to the USB port of your computer.

Visit a website that allows you to test your webcam online. An example of a site you can use include http://www.ehow.com/how_8443971_test-webcam-online.html
Next try this.
Click the "Allow" button from the flash player settings window. You should now see live video footage from your web camera. If you don't see live video, your web camera is not working properly.
To reinstall the drivers try this. Right click on My Computer-> Properties -> Device manager -> Imaging Devices -? Webcam. Right click on the webcam and uninstall it. This will cause the computer to reinstall the drivers and software. Restart the computer and hopefully your problem will be fixed.
Here are a list of sites that will help
.
http://download.cnet.com/windows/webcam-software/ This is free software.

http://webcamfpstest.weebly.com/

http://mailvu.com/blog/technical-assistance-for-common-webcam-troubles/

Here is a site with a very good video, it is by Dell the information is so good you should watch it, it will help you understand http://youtu.be/y0yvmJvWgKI


Hey, I enjoyed your question, I have worked as a technician most of my life, I hope I have helped you...

CompTIA A+ Certified Computer Professional

How can I make a small lens and have it record video?




ngrant26


So, I get bored often and I thought I would try something new. I wondered how cool it would be to put a little camera lens on to my dogs collar and record video to my computer. However, I don't know how to do this. Does anyone know how to make something like this? I can't put a camera on his head because he hates having stuff on his head. If I have to make one, can someone post a link to a tutorial for this? Thanks


Answer
They already make dog collar cameras.

Google dog collar cameras.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment