Friday, December 27, 2013

What filters are worth buying for dslr camera?

dslr camera lens protection on ... MP Digital SLR Camera w AF s 18 55mm Lens and Screen Protector | eBay
dslr camera lens protection image



MKA Admin


What filters are worth buying for a dslr camera BESIDES a uv filter. is a polarizing filter or a ND grad filter more important? can i have opinions


Answer
Number one is a circular polarizing filter. Number two might be a ND filter, but the polarizer will cut from one to one and a half stops of exposure, so that might do you for a while.

Many people recommend a UV or Skylight filter for dust protection. I am not a fan of this. Why alter the colors if you don't want to? I DO use a PLAIN GLASS (costing more than UV or Skylight) filter when I am working in a dirty environment, but otherwise, I have nothing on the front of my lens. They are coated enough to protect from wind or whatever filters are supposed to protect the lens from.

How should I clean my Nikon DSLR?




NikeSB


I just recently bought a dslr with a filter uv protection for my lens. I know the basics of cleaning the camera lens and sensor, but was wondering how should I clean the lens uv protecter?


Answer
No help from the manual?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment