Friday, December 27, 2013

What's the best canon lens for pleasure photography and vacations?

best canon lens 5d mark ii on Canon DSLR EOS 5D Mark II Kit Price in India
best canon lens 5d mark ii image



Buttercup


Hey guys. I'm a 15 year old girl and for the past 2 years I've been saving up for a canon 5d mark ii and I'm almost there and I was wondering, which lens is the best for personal photography and vacations etc? Me and my dad travel a lot to big cities and stuff. Two of the things I'm looking forward to is going to NYC for New Year 2014 and we're also going to Sochi for the 2014 Olympic games. So I definitely want a lens for that.

I also like to take pics of my animals, and at the beach and of my friends at school. Any suggestions?



Answer
By purchasing a full frame camera, you have limited yourself to buying Canon EF lenses. The less expensive EF-S lenses cannot be used on your 5D, Mark II without damaging the cameras mirror.

Here is a link to all the Canon lenses.

http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/consumer/products/cameras/ef_lens_lineup

As you can see, you still have a lot of lenses to choose, but you may need more than just one lens for covering the subjects you like to shoot.

Here is a link that will show you what different focal length lenses "see"

http://imaging.nikon.com/lineup/lens/simulator/index.htm

When I am in Manhattan, I use a 14-24 mm lens to shoot the city.
When I am shooting field sports, I use a 70-300 mm when shooting in bright sun or a 300 mm f/2.8 when shooting indoors or at night
The lens I use for shooting my friends and events is the 24-70 mm f/2.8 lens

As you can see, the fine 5D, Mark II is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to building a camera system

What is the best fisheye lens for my Canon 1D Mark II?




Parker S


What fisheye lens would do the best job with my Canon 1D Mark II? I am also looking to buy the Canon 5D Mark II so what fisheye lens would be the best? Thanks!
Is this the best of the best? Money aside what will give me the best fisheye results? Ive looked at that lens and just dont know if it give the full fisheye effect?



Answer
You should probably look at the Canon 15mm f/2.8. Interestingly, you will be able to check lens tests and reviews at http://ylovephoto.com/en/2008/11/26/web-sites-for-lens-tests/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment