Thursday, December 26, 2013

I have a nikon camera but I feel weird carrying it around everywhere?

best nikon camera and lens on ... 500mm f/2.8 APO EX DG Ultra-Telephoto Zoom Lens for Nikon DSLR Cameras
best nikon camera and lens image



Sophia


Hi! so I got a Full Nikon camera with zoom lens and everything. I really like talking pictures and i admit i'm not the best photographer. I really wanna get good and be known for like having my camera and talking good photos but I always feel kinda weird with it and taking pictures. Is it weird to be carrying it around everywhere and not having good photos? Also any tips on taking pictures would be awesome!


Answer
I carry a Nikon D80 with me all ( well, most ) of the time. I've missed many photo ops by not having it with me.
Just the other day I was walking down a local pathway when I came across a squirrel . He was standing straight up and froze when he saw me. I stopped and didn't move. He didn't move for 10 or 15 seconds, enough time for me to get a couple shots off.
No, it's not weird...get out there and shoot !

Will the lens of an old nikon camera work on one of the new digital cameras?




Larry H


I have a nikon 8008s camera with three lens for it. If I buy a new nikon digital camera will these lens work on the new camera?


Answer
Lenses for an F801/8008 would all be Ai or AF/AF-D. They would almost certainly NOT be AF-I/AF-S (the F801/8008 can't operate the autofocus motor in AF-I/AF-S lenses). They would mount on any Nikon digital body.

The two gotchas would be:

1. Ai lenses (except for the fairly uncommon Ai-P lenses which are actually AF-D lenses without autofocus) would get no metering on anything except the D1/2/3 or D200/300/700.

2. AF/AF-D lenses would not autofocus on a D40/D40x/D60

Another important thing to note: Except on a D3/D700 all your film lenses will behave like longer lenses on digital bodies, due to the 1.5x crop factor of the smaller sensor.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment