Friday, December 27, 2013

How do I attach the strap to the Canon Rebel XSI when the "original" strapping comes undone?

best canon lens xsi on Vivitar 3X Telephoto Lens for Canon Rebel XT XSi XTi XS T1i T2i T3i ...
best canon lens xsi image



diziceange


have received the Canon Rebel XSI, and I was starting to attach the strap, when I realized I had no clue what I was doing. So, the original binding of the packaged strap is undone, and it is not on the camera. I have looked in the manual, but it was of no help because they only give directions of how to attach the strap with the "original" binding. How do I attach it while this has happened? Thank you.


Answer
Lay the strap flat, with the Canon logo downwards. Place the camera infront of it with the lens facing away from you. Pick the strap up and turn it over to check the writing is the right way round (it should be the right way up as you look at it from this angle). Put the strap back down.

Take the left hand end of the strap, without twisting it, feed it upwards through the hole for it on the left of the camera. Feed it back through the two fittings, following the line it already takes. This just doubles up the strap through each of the fittings, holding it in place.

There is no need to put a twist into the strap at any point.

Repeat the process on the right hand side. Up and through, loop round, through the two fittings. Once its done check everything is tight before trusting the strap with your new camera.

I have a question about how to clean Canon XSi?




gamefreak9


I just recently purchased a Canon Rebel XSi and the LCD screen is somewhat dirty.
How would I go about cleaning the lcd screen itself? I've heard that I should use microfiber cloths that come with eye glasses, but I want your opinion on this.

Thanks in advance.



Answer
The LCD screen isn't all that important, considering that it doesn't affect your images at all, and all you use it for is image review or checking info.
Hence, I wouldn't worry too much about it. However, I would apply the same rules as I apply to my lenses - no fluids ever, as they may ruin the coating on the lens.

Using a microfiber cloth makes the most sense to me, too. It is all I use, and they do do a great job.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment