Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Will I damage my camera (Canon 7D) If I carry it around in a backpack on my motorbike?

best canon lens 7d on Canon Eos 7d With Ef 1585mm Lens Dslr Camera price in India | Compare ...
best canon lens 7d image



bruvvamoff


It is in a lowerpro carry case with the lens detached in a seperate compartment (all caps attatched), on my back in a sports bag. I don't ride like a lunatic. It's brand new and the bike would get me to nice places to shoot but I am worried about the camera. How robust are they to vibration?


Answer
They are very durable. As long as it is in a case the camera will be just fine. The sensor actually has a vibrating self-cleaner built in that shakes off dust from the sensor and the body is made from magnesium-hardened plastic. If you want greater protection, there are some lowepro cases that suspend the camera within the case, basically providing shocks for the camera body.

Also, Jim A - He is using a Lowepro backpack, and I'd put money down that it is a lowepro bag built for DSLRs. Anyone who drops 1800 on a camera body isn't going to toss it around like that. He is not just chucking it into his school backpack with his pencils and papers. He could double bag it, but like many other cases, that's not necessary.

What lens to buy for a new canon 7d owner?




mr.a


So I recently purchased a Canon 7d body only, and am looking through lenses and would like to know which lenses are good and affordable for portrait photography and for sports.


Answer
I would consider Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L IS USM 1-to-1 Macro Lens for Canon Digital SLR Cameras

100mm lens with f2.8 aperture
Canon's first mid-telephoto macro "L" series lens to include Canon's sophisticated Image Stabilization
Near-silent Ultrasonic focusing
Enjoy life-size close-up capabilities without an adapter
Compatible with 67mm filters




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment