Monday, September 30, 2013

What digital camera do you think is the best?

best canon zoom lens for video on The Best Canon Zoom Lenses For Your EOS | The Canon Cameras - News ...
best canon zoom lens for video image



c


I need one that doesn't break easily. The last one I had was a pink (I don't like the color pink anymore, btw) polaroid digital camera with 3x optical zoom lens. I had to buy two of these cameras because the first one screwed up and so did the second camera, so do not recommend any polaroid brands.

I want a cheap ($130-$150), awesome camera to buy myself this christmas, so I'd love it if you had one to recommend:).

Thanks for reading!



Answer
Your best bet would be to go with a Canon point-and-shoot. From reviews and experience, Canon point-and-shoot cameras are probably the best of this kind out there. They're compact, cheap, and they usually execute good performance.

For your price range I would go with the Canon Powershot SD1300:

http://www.amazon.com/Canon-PowerShot-Stabilized-2-7-Inch-Silver/dp/B0035FZJKI/ref=sr_1_3?s=photo&ie=UTF8&qid=1291435388&sr=1-3

It has 12.1 megapixels, 4x zoom, image stabilization, and video recording, all in a small easy-to-use camera for around $120.

For any other ideas, just look at the other Canon Powershots. I'm sure they have what you're looking for.

For shooting movies which lens should I buy for my Canon 5d Mark ii?




New


I just bought a Canon 5d mark ii. I will be primarily be using it for shooting movies. Though I can't completely say I won't shoot pictures here and there. But the main reason is a cheap alternative to buying an expensive Digital movie camera. But my question is , First off, should be getting a prime lens or a zoom lens?
Also which range Zoom lens should I be getting If I will be shooting mainly movies ?
Thanks.



Answer
What sort of movies? How big and how close/distant are your subjects?

Sweeping landscapes? African safaris? Movies about birds? People?

P.S. I agree with Dr Iblis..... a camcorder is still the thing to use for video.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment