Wednesday, October 2, 2013

What can anyone tell me about 35mm cameras?

best camera lenses for beginners on SBest DSLR Camera For Beginners
best camera lenses for beginners image



Greenie


I have always been interested in photography but all I have ever had was a low class digital camera. I'm really wanting a beginners 35mm and want to learn to develop my own photos. What can you tell me about different camera lenses and how to go about developing my own pictures?

Thanks! ! !



Answer
If you want to go into film you could not have picked a better time. True professional quality SLR that a couple of years ago were a few thousand for the body you can now get for a few hundred. The lenses are readily available just make sure you get FX not DX lenses. I had a darkroom in my basement for years. If you are doing black and white its not hard and again you can pick up enlargers right now for a song.

I like Nikon so I would say go to adorama.com and browse the used gear, Others make good cameras also though.

What is a good camera for beginners in photography?




Cairistion


What is a good camera for beginners in photography? I need one that is good quality and will last a long time. Does anyone have any suggestions? And the price range needs to be from 200-300 dollars.

Thanks :)



Answer
A Lumix (like a DMC-FZ40) perhaps. Excellent optics and quality. Don't neccesarily buy new, go to ebay and find someone with excellent feedback and possibly with a memory card thrown it.

Takes lots of pictures. Look at other people's and decide what it is you like and find your own style. Learn to use Photoshop (your 'darkroom') or a cheap alternative - they all do the same thing.

See www.kenrockwell.com for excellent articles on photography that don't just dwell on equipment and lenses. Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment