Sunday, August 18, 2013

What macro lens for a decent price should I get for my Canon XS?

dslr camera lens guide on DSLR vs hybrid cameras (also called micro system cameras) | What
dslr camera lens guide image






I have a Canon XS DSLR camera. I have 500 dollars, and I would like to purchase a macro lens for a decent price that isn't too much. Also, I would like to know a dependable website where I can purchase one if you can list one. Thank ;)


Answer
Hi,

For $500 you can either get 60mm f/2.8 Macro or 100mm f/2.8 USM, the best macro lens out there for Canons for the price. Buy it from Amazon, the cheapest and best.

Here's a Macro Lens Buying Guide - http://www.the-dslr-photographer.com/2010/02/buying-a-macro-lens-canon/

Can you please suggest an inexpensive DSLR Camera with great picture quality?




Princess J


What do you think of this?
http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/product/canon-canon-eos-rebel-xs-10-1mp-dslr-camera-with-18-55mm-dc-lens-kit-xs-dc/10137749.aspx?path=643617495cab2c01640d347324f0cbbeen02
im not a photographer but i love to a great camera to take pictures of my work to put on my website every once in a while.



Answer
Hey,

The XS is very good, you should take it!

Here's a post called 'Buying a DSLR, what's important, megapixels, features, brand, price, quality and which one to buy - http://www.the-dslr-photographer.com/2009/03/which-dslr-to-buy.html

Good luck! The site has many more tutorials, tips, reviews and guides!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment