Thursday, August 22, 2013

What is the best Canon camera for macro photography?

best canon lens macro photography on Leica R lense on Canon 5D II vs Leica M9 with M lense - Photo.net ...
best canon lens macro photography image



Kassidy


I love macro photography, not of flowers though, of bugs, objects, colorful things, basically anything that has small details, and i need a good camera that will allow me to get amazing pictures. I'm looking to buy from Canon or Nikon mainly, but if there are any other brands that have good macro cameras, could you give me some? It'd help out so much!


Answer
Not the camera, but the lens.

This one focuses to 1:1 (life size) http://www.fredmiranda.com/reviews/showproduct.php?product=47&sort=7&cat=2&page=1

What are some of the best lenses to reverse on a Canon 500D for some awesome macro photography?




Mike H


I have a Canon 500D (rebel t1i) and i recently found out about reversed lens macro shots and they are incredible. I was wondering if any would tell me some good lenses that i can reverse to get some good macro shot. Thanks! ^^,


Answer
The 50 mm f 1.8 will work with that nicely. It's cheap, too.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment