Monday, August 19, 2013

What DSLR camera will these lenses work best with?

canon 75-300mm dslr camera lens on Canon 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III EF Lens
canon 75-300mm dslr camera lens image



Magpie


I have a Canon EOS Rebel 35mm with a EF 75-300mm Canon Zoom lens and the EF 35-80mm lens, also Canon. I'm currently torn between the Canon EOS Rebel XS and the T1i. There's about $200 price difference between the two, and it would seem as if the differences between them are minimal. But, I've already got two very nice lenses would they work better with one or the other, or a completely different model?


Answer
Any Canon EF mount lens can be used on any Canon DSLR or 35mm auto focus SLR.

The Canon EF-S mount lens CANNOT be used on your 35mm film camera or a Canon full-frame DSLR like the 5D or 1D.

The differences between the Canon XS and T1i are more than minimal. The T1i adds HD Video which accounts for the $200 price difference.

Is This A Good Enough Setup For a Paparazzi Photographer?




Duncan


Canon 7D DSLR camera
Canon speedlite 580EX flash II
External battery for Canon speedlite 580EX flash II
Vertical grip for canon 7d
Sigma 24-70mm F2.8
Canon EF 70-200mm f/4.0 L USM Lens
Canon EF 75-300mm f/4.0-5.6 III
Opteka 650-2600mm High Definition Telephoto Lens
2X SanDisk 4GB SD card
Jeannie what the fuck is your problem? I asked another question to make sure I had got the right kit then I have bought it, and yes I got signed with Splash news.



Answer
So, the answer I gave you yesterday wasn't good enough. Thought you got signed by an agency.
Okay, we all know you're a troll, go away now.

Edit: Its exactly the same question you asked yesterday - except for the cards, which we told you about. So when repeated yourself - you looked like a troll. You are new here - this happens all the time. 99.9999999% of the time a troll is at work. Sorry if I offended you. Still say you need a stroboframe - the vertical grip doesn't rotate the flash - which you will need on top of your set up, not sideways. Of all the people who answered you, I am the only one who has actually done this job. Also, are you in the US or England? Just curious, as my answer was aimed at an LA/NYC person. Splash is pretty decent from what I've heard. Also, one thing we all forgot to mention: spare batteries for everything. And then another spare or two. Seriously, you'll go through them like a hot knife in butter.

Again, I didn't mean to step on your toes. Sorry.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment