Sunday, August 11, 2013

What is the best canon or nikon dslr camera for a reasonable price?

dslr camera lenses prices on Boston Stamp Book, Volume 3: Amazon.co.uk: Anonymous: Books
dslr camera lenses prices image



idk


I've never had one before and we're planning to buy one soon. Looking to spend 200 or 300 dollars or maybe a more expensive one but used. probably not including the lenses (sigh). I've been browsing flickr to see the quality of photos that certain cameras can take. the d3000 looks okay. i don't know a lot about dslr cameras but i will learn, so i'm not really looking for just a "beginnger" camera. but i also don't need a 3,000 dollar camera at the moment. opinions? thoughts?
ok she might be willing to pay 479 for this deal on the canon eos rebel t3 where you get a case and memory card and lens and lens cleaner etc. is that one good? the 200-300 isn't definite. just nothing over like 500??



Answer
I would suggest Canon EOS Rebel T3, it's a best dslr camera, take great pictures quality and easy to use. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004J3Y9U6/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=cra45-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B004J3Y9U6

What is the BEST Nikon DSLR camera and lens currently available?




Mark


I want to buy my boyfriend, for his birthday, the most top of the line DSLR camera, from Nikon (they are his favorite). He is an extremely experienced and amazing photographer. I, however, know nothing of the subject. I do not know about the shutter speed, aperture, pixels, etc... Can you please help me? Price is not an issue, I just want to know the best camera Nikon offers (D7000? D5100?), and the best lens as well (I know even less about lenses...).

Thanks much!!!



Answer
Since money is no object...A Nikon D3x at $7,999.95. The lens would depend on what he is shooting.

For example, there is a:

600mm lens, great for nature for $10,300 or a
70-200 f/2.8 lens great for a lot of things for $2,199 ( I use the Canon equivalent for everything from portraits to wildlife to sports).

Here are more lenses to look at... http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/search?Ns=&ci=274&N=4288584247+4291315846&srtclk=sort

The thing to remember is that photography gear is mostly personal preference. My wife refuses to buy me camera gear because of it (she will buy anything else for me including a gun, but not photography stuff).

I would suggest that instead of buying him a camera and lenses, that you take him to lunch and then stop by the local camera shop (maybe blindfold him on the way there). Then say "Happy B-day...you can spend up to $xxxx". He will be delighted and like a kid in a candy store.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment