Tuesday, August 13, 2013

How far does a 18x55mm camera zoom?

best dslr camera zoom lens on ... T3I Digital SLR Camera 18 55mm IS 75 300mm III Lens KIT USA | eBay
best dslr camera zoom lens image



huey69


I'm looking at a canon t2i dslr camera I've only owned point and shoot my last camera had26x zoom and I'm wondering how much a 18x55mm lens zooms I usually take landscape sunrises &sunsets photos the camera comes with 18x55mm.Wondering if I need to get another lens for these type of shots.


Answer
Zoom doesn't apply to DSLRs. The 18-55 (not 18X55) is fine for portraits and landscapes. For now, just get the 18-55 and use it for a few months. After a few months, you'll have figured out if 1) you want a wider lens - 10-22) 2) you want a lens with more reach - 55-250. When lens shopping, avoid the 75-300 - they're junk

What is the best camera lens for swimming?




Nour


I'm getting my first DSLR camera (Canon Rebel T3i) and i was wondering what lens would be the best for an indoor swimming pool with a not so great light setting. I'm guessing it should have a good enough zoom as well. Thanks in advance :)
Also, if its possible, my budget is around 200-400 dollars. Thanks again.



Answer
Don't go within 20 feet of the water - some kid will see you and think a great game would be to splash water at the guy with the camera! The T3i is not weather sealed so Water plus T3i equals dead camera.

Lowest cost option would be an EFS 55-250 F/4-5.6 IS and crank up the ISO.
Best option would be an EF 70-200 F/2.8 L IS - but that is $1500+




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment