Wednesday, August 14, 2013

How do I make my 28-135 canon lens wider?

best canon lens quality on ... . This gives a good guide to the quality and performance of the lens
best canon lens quality image



Fred Salis


I have an 18-55mm canon lens. I bought a new 28-135 lens, but I want to get it down to the 18mm range so I can get rid of the other lens. Is there a way to do this? Is there a wide angle lens that can drop this 10mm? It looks like a ton on ebay, but i'm afraid it would either kill my quality or give me a fish eye lens. Any help in the right direction would be appreciated!


Answer
You need to buy a 10-22 mm wide angle zoom

You really need to take at least one class in photography to understand why your question shows your lack of understanding of the fundamentals of photography.

You seem to be one of those people who are intelligent, but uninformed. A class will clear up a lot of misconceptions.

How does Sigma glass compare to Canon glass in general?




Tobasco


I've never shot with a lens that Canon didn't make, and I'm wondering if looking at other brands might be a good idea? I've heard lots of varying reports about different Sigma lenses. In your experience, how does the optical quality of a Sigma lens generally compare to that of an equivalent Canon lens?


Answer
On the lower end canon lenses it's not such a big difference. But overall, canon lenses (especially the high priced ones) are higher quality than sigma.

But the value of Sigma lenses make them great purchases. You can usually get several excellent sigma lenses for the cost of just one Canon L-series lens




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment