Friday, August 2, 2013

What's the best all-in-one lens for a Canon digital rebel?

best canon kit lens upgrade on Camera Kit with 18-55mm Lens, 50mm Portrait Lens & Accessories, Canon ...
best canon kit lens upgrade image



Emily


I am looking to upgrade from my kit lens on my Canon Digital Rebel XT. I can spend around $500. I want something like the sigma 18-125 in terms of range, but I've heard mixed reviews on that one. I've done so much research now that I've confused myself. Any suggestions would be great!


Answer
Canon EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/647015-USA/Canon_3558B002_EF_S_18_135mm_f_3_5_5_6_IS.html

Sigma 18 -250mm f/3.5 - 6.3 DC OS HSM Autofocus Zoom Lens For Canon Cameras
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/609113-REG/Sigma_880_101_18_250mm_f_3_5_.html

If youre confused now do you think many different opinions are going to make you less confused? Thats why I never ask opinions when Im making a purchase. I do my own research and make my own choice. Youll hear mixed reviews on just about everything.

What lens is best for taking outdoor/indoor portraits with the Canon 60d?




stacytrott


The canon 60d is my first digital SLR camera and I am looking to upgrade my lens. Currently I am using the 18-135mm kit lens and while it does the job I don't think I am getting the most out of my camera while using it. I want a lens that will give me high aperture while being easy to use as I love taking pictures of my children with the out of focus background. Thanks in advance!


Answer
There's nothing really wrong with the 18-135mm but I think the 18-200mm might be better suited to what you're trying to accomplish. I didn't know anyone personally that I could ask when I had questions, so I just read through the reviews on the site. They were excellent. Good luck with your search.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment