Wednesday, July 31, 2013

What lens should I get for photography course? Portraits?

best slr lenses nikon on Nikon D90 12.3MP DX-Format CMOS Digital SLR Camera with 18-105 mm f/3 ...
best slr lenses nikon image



-doozer-


I'm buying a Nikon D80 and would like know what lens I should get for portraits?

Also, will older SLR lenses be compatible with the Nikon D80? My father has quite a few older lenses from the late 80's and early 90's.



Answer
Since the D80 has a 1.5x factor, I'd go with the cheap but incredibly good Nikkor 50mm 1.8 or 1.4 lens. For full frame DSLRs and film, I'd suggest an 85mm lens from Nikon as well.

Point and shoot digital camera and lenses?




Oconner


I own the Nikon P5100 and I want to know if there are any adapters or attachments to get SLR lenses to work with a Point and shoot camera? Or if there is just a way to increase the zoom on a Point and shoot? I know they make a wide angle and telephoto lens for the P500 and P5100, but it still doesn't help any with an actual zoom. So is there anything? or would I have to just get a DSLR ?


Answer
Get a DSLR. Besides point and shoot cameras are limited in their capabilities to cover all aspects of photography.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment