Friday, August 2, 2013

How do You shoot color photos of moving or non-moving television images using digital camera?

best camera zoom lens on digital camera lenses when you need to buy a new lens for your
best camera zoom lens image



anthony_dm


Which is best digital camera or zoom lens types or digital camera settings, etc for doing so? Why do we get blurry photos or color photos having dark, blurry, thick lines whenever we try to shoot photos of televison images?


Answer
To get "synced" photos of monitors, you must shoot at 1/15th second to allow the screen to refresh at least twice.

You will get the scan lines in your image ... there is no way around it.

I have a nikon camera but I feel weird carrying it around everywhere?




Sophia


Hi! so I got a Full Nikon camera with zoom lens and everything. I really like talking pictures and i admit i'm not the best photographer. I really wanna get good and be known for like having my camera and talking good photos but I always feel kinda weird with it and taking pictures. Is it weird to be carrying it around everywhere and not having good photos? Also any tips on taking pictures would be awesome!


Answer
I carry a Nikon D80 with me all ( well, most ) of the time. I've missed many photo ops by not having it with me.
Just the other day I was walking down a local pathway when I came across a squirrel . He was standing straight up and froze when he saw me. I stopped and didn't move. He didn't move for 10 or 15 seconds, enough time for me to get a couple shots off.
No, it's not weird...get out there and shoot !




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment