Saturday, July 27, 2013

What's a good,cheap body shoot photography lens for a canon rebel T3?

best lens canon rebel t3 on Popular Digital Cameras and Gear
best lens canon rebel t3 image



Jose


Ok so this is my issue I need a lens where I can take sharp images for portraits,including body portraits for a canon rebel T3. I know all professionals pay $ 1,000 and more but all I have is $300 I want some economical lens where I can shoot portraits from head to toe an yet to be able to come out nice. I mostly use my camera for parties, events, family weddings such like that.


Answer
Keep your 18-55 and get a 50 1.8.

How do you attach a vivitar 0.21x fisheye lens to a Canon EOS Rebel T3?




ajkdnks


I got a Canon EOS Rebel T3 for christmas and a Vivitar 0.21x fisheye lens for christmas and i know that the fisheye lens has to go on another lens but i don't know what or how to use the black circles that come with the lens tomake the effect. Like blacking out the corners, but i don't know how to attach those. HELP?!


Answer
There were no instructions?

If you are using the 18-55 mm canon lens that came with your camera, then you need to make sure the the thread on the add-on 'lens' is 58 mm




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment