Sunday, July 21, 2013

Can you list camera lens brands from best to worst?

best camera lens buy on Buy Digital Camera by Leonard
best camera lens buy image



Jonathan G


I bought a canon xsi and I need help choosing a lens, I'm planning to get a 28-300mm lens, if you can point out the advantages and disadvantages on the camera lens it would be so great.


Answer
Don't get something with such a huge focal length range. Making a lens that can cover such a range means that they have to make a lot of sacrifices in image quality. Also, most photography happens in the 20-100mm rang so there's no point having a physically huge lens on your camera when most of your photography doesn't require it. The whole benefit of SLRs is that you can switch lenses.

What website is best for buying smart phone replacement parts?




yahooey


I have an HTC Merge. I dropped it & broke the camera lens. I want to buy a new lens to replace the broken one.


Answer
I would say check Amazon, the company that you have the phone with or the manufacture. If you have insurance, they might cover it from either the phone company or manufacture.
My youngest son broke my daughter's phone and the manufacture cover the phone no problem and I didn't have to pay anything but shipping.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment