Thursday, July 25, 2013

is there something i can put around my camera lens to get toddlers attention?

best type of camera lens on ... Mark III / Canon EOS 650D T4I Digital Single-Lens Reflex Cameras
best type of camera lens image



Justin


I have heard of this circular toy type thing that goes around the tips of a camera lens to get kids attention to look at the camera. Anyone know what those are called and where i can get them form.


Answer
Just use a squeaky toy ... like we used with animals

What type of high-end Digital Camera should I buy?




faboosh22


I would like to purchase a higher end Digital (or regular film) Camera that takes some great actions photos. Which model(s) should I look into, which type of camera or lens should I look into also? Hopefully I can get quality shots. Thanks


Answer
You want a (digital) SLR. Digital compact cameras aren't fast enough to take action shots. For one thing, all compact digitals work with electronic viewfinders. Electronic viewfinders have a tiny delay when projecting the image to the viewfinder/ screen. This means that when you press the shutter button, you're already a few 100th of a second behind the action, and for action shots this DOES matter - you will always miss the critical moment. Digital SLR = no delay = you get the shot you intend.
There are 2 great digital SLRs for around $600 with a walk around lens included: the Nikon D50 and the Canon 350D (a.k.a. Rebel XT). Both will be excellent for you. For action shots, you may need to zoom in a lot, so get an additional lens for that - something like a 70-200mm zoom. The whole package should cost around $800.
If your budget is less than that, you've got a bit of a problem. I recommend you get a mechanical SLR in that case. Digital compacs mey seem like a great alternative, but I assure you, they will NOT get the job done!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment