Friday, July 26, 2013

What the best lens for a Canon 7D movie?

best canon lens 7d on Top 6 cameras for macro photography - Worldnews.com
best canon lens 7d image



Oily skyes


I what to make a movie with a my canon 7D what lens would take the best quality possible? I would just like to know what the best would be for HD video.


Answer
As someone who shoots both Nikon and Canon, I know what I'd use for both and quite frankly my answer is largely the same.

For a 7D, you'll want a fast (light sensitive) midrange zoom, a telephoto, and a normal lens. The lenses I'd use for the job are the EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8, EF 70-200mm f/2.8L or f/4L, depending on budget constraints, and finally a 35mm f/1.8. In a pinch, the 35 alone will suffice because it will, on your camera, capture effectively what your eye sees. It won't zoom, but just move as needed; you'll be pleased with the results that one lens alone, or with the other two, will deliver. The next person who answered recommended the 24-70. It's a great lens, for the 5D Mark II and other full frame bodies. On your 7D, it will hardly be wide at all and it'll cost you an arm and a leg, but at least it will work on full frame unlike the EF-S should you ultimately decide to upgrade. Hope I helped.

Canon 7D question: what would be the best settings to shoot the following?




JAM


I recently purchased a Canon 7D and I have a Canon 28-135mm lens. I'm going to be taking photos of an Aikido class tomorrow. What would be the best shutter speed? aperture? ISO? also, which type of metering mode should I go for? Thanks in advance.


Answer
If you have to ask why on earth did you buy a 7d and not a rebel I wonder.

Ah well.... go for 1/.250 and a fairly wide aperture




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment