Wednesday, May 28, 2014

i am buying canon 60d but i want a good zoom lens under 600$ and telephoto under 400$?




Parshant M


my selections for telephoto lens are
ef 50mm 1.8
ef 50mm 1.4

zoom lens
70-200 4.0l nd
i am getting 18-135 is lens with kit 2
and can you please suggest me some more lenses and i also want to know how to shoot images and videos in cinematic look nd how to install marvel cinestyle and is cinestyle godd



Answer
The 50mm lenses are not telephotos.

The 70-200 f/4 is decent, but I don't think you can get one even close to $600 unless you buy used from ebay.

Good canon lens for portrait photography under $600? Do I need a filter to tag along with it?







I'm looking for a good canon lens that seems to fit in for portrait photography. When I say portrait photography, I'm also saying pictures of people with blurring backgrounds and all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cmlx9LJbE0&feature=channel

there's a video of the kinds of portrait photos I would want, but mostly portraits of people. What kind of canon lens should I get for those kinds of pictures? I heard that it's 85mm. I think there's one Lens that's under $600, but I don't know if there are other goods ones that are similar. If there are more that are better, but over my budget, just tell me, My budget will increase by time.

http://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/controller?act=ProductCatIndexAct&fcategoryid=152

Here's the website with the two 85mm lenses and more. It's the Standard/Medium telephoto page of canon's US page.



Answer
You have a few options for a portrait lens under $600..
For full body portraits, consider the Canon 50mm f/1.8 or Canon 50mm f/1.4
For head-to-waist to head-to-shoulders portraits, consider the Canon 85mm f1/.8
For head-to-shoulder to head-only portraits, consider the Canon 100mm f/2

Hope this helped and good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment