Saturday, April 19, 2014

lenes whats a good sharp lens for my canon xsi? under $500.?

Q.


Answer
It really depends on what you want to photograph with it. There are many very sharp lenses made by Canon for under $500.

For portraits and the like you can't beat the 50mm F1.4 ($400) or 85mm F1.8 ($400). Even cheaper would be the 50mm F1.8 ($120). All of these are very sharp are great in low light and will give a nice shallow depth of field for portraits.

For sports or something you need a bit more reach with the EFs 55-250mm IS is a very good lens. Cost is $250.

The link below has Canon lenses between $300 and $500. They are all good sharp lenses.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=search&A=search&Q=&sb=bs%2Cupper%28ds%29&sq=asc&sortDrop=Brand%3A+A+to+Z&ac=&bsi=&bhs=t&shs=&ci=8454&at=Brand_Canon&at=Price_+300+%3C%3D++%3C%3D+499.99&basicSubmit=Submit+Query

What is a good lens for my Canon Rebel?

Q. I am looking for a lens for my Canon Rebel T3i. I do a lot of action photography of horses jumping outdoors and indoors. (With indoors, I use a flash). I need something telephoto with clear, professional, quality. I plan to do photography at shows--both big and small--and make a profit on the photos. Any ideas? Thank you!
So far, my #1 choice is the EF 70-200 f/2.8 L IS USM.


Answer
The Canon EF 70-300 mm lens is perfect for what you want to do unless if you are shooting under the lights or indoors. Then you will need an EF 300 mm f/2.8

You may want to check with the equine venue to see if you can even use flash... Shooting from fifty feet away from the action pretty much makes flash worthless




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment