Sunday, February 23, 2014

What lens cleaning kit should I get?




Kat


I have a Canon Rebel T2i. I have the standard lens that comes with it (18-55mm), and I also have the 55-250 mm lens. I want something that is not too expensive and something that really works good. Links would be great. I usually buy my things from Amazon, so if you can find it there I'd greatly appreciate it! Thanks.


Answer
I read about the LensPEN Lens Cleaning System in a photography magazine and decided to give it a try. Trying to keep DSLR filters and camera lenses clean is a chore, especially when cleaning liquids keep leaving some smearing, no matter how careful you try to be. The Lenspen has two types of cleaners in one small package -- a very good dust brush and an excellent cleaning wiper for smudges or dried moisture spots.

With what do I clean my Canon lens with?

Q. The front of my Canon lens already has a smear on it. How can I clean it without damaging it? With what?

Answers please!

Thanks.

xxx


Answer
One of the most recommend item is a Microfiber Cloth.

Also there's also Lens Cleaning Kits that's also available.

Which I actually have both Microfiber Cloth and Lens Cleaning Kit.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment