Sunday, November 10, 2013

Whats the best website to buy a Lens coffee mug from?

best canon lens price on Tamron MF Lens adapter Canon Eos 5D 7D 60D 550D T1i XTi
best canon lens price image



Lynn Weebs


I've been looking into these Nikon and Canon Lens Coffee mugs for myself, but when I look at reviews for Photojojo, people are all upset about how they don't put the logo on them, So I'm wondering where the best place to buy them from that ships to round Canada, and still has its price range from around 25-50 dollars.


Answer
Deal Extreme, defiantly. Their stuff is always cheaper and good quality.


http://dx.com/s/lens+mug

Wondering if I should buy a lens before I go to china or when I am there?




Bergg�


I am going to china this summer and I want to know If I should buy a lens before I go or when I am there? I am wondering if there is a price difference when I am there than here in the us. I know that it is 20% less there. I am looking to buy a canon lens. I am going to shanghai, Beijing, and more.


Answer
It would be better to buy one before you go because $839.99 = 5417.93 china money

and you also wont get a warranty in china. the price in china would probably be like 10 - 20 dollars cheaper but not worth it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment