Tuesday, November 12, 2013

what is my best option to buying a low budget pro DSLR Camera?

best canon lens for film on ... and hood lens construction group 15 lens construction element 21 no
best canon lens for film image



Josh Dolle


So, Im learning photography and I have been using a Minolta Film SLR for a while and I want to go to digital. I have a budget of $350 and I want to know what kind of good quality camera I can get. I am currently planning to buy a Panasonic Lumix G5 with the 14-42mm lens, then buying a minolta AF lens( Or canon lens, the old ones, if my grandpa will give them to me) to a Micro 4/3 adapter for around $350. If there is a better route let me know.

Thanks for any Help.



Answer
If you have Minolta AF lenses then they will fit and work perfectly on the Sony Alpha range of DSLRs. (Sony bought the Minolta camera division).
A58 is the entry level DSLR (DSLT really as it has fixed mirror and very high resolution OLED viewfinder. At semi-pro/enthusiast level is the Sony A77.. this has 2 control dials and allows individual back/front focus adujustments on lenses.

I cannot recommend fitting old lenses via adapters to smaller-sensor compact system cameras. If size of camera body is the problem then you may still be able to find a Sony A37.

What lenses fit on a Canon Rebel XSI camera?




Lindsey K


I am looking for a Canon lens that fits on my rebel XSI. I take portrait pics and nature and also random shots. What kind of lenses fit on that type of camera? Also a lens made for those type of photos?


Answer
Great thing about Canon EOS camera are that you have great choice of lenses unlike Nikon and other brands.

I also have XSi and I have Canon and Tamron lens and they are all compatible.

Any Canon EF or EF-S lens will fit you XSi. If you have EF lens from your old Canon film camer that will fit your XSi or any EOS DSLR.

If you prefer to buy a cheaper Tamron or Sigma, make sure that they are FE or EF-S mount.

Note that EF lens are forward compatible but EF-S are not backward compatible.



Rohn




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment