Sunday, November 3, 2013

How does the camera/lens work in an iphone?

dslr camera lens for iphone on Acess�rio transforma iPhone em uma c�mera DSLR!
dslr camera lens for iphone image



James


Smartphone cameras are getting really large sensors (iphone 4s with 8 megapixels!) But how could they keep packing more megapixels when the lens is how small, compared with dslrs which only have around 12 megapixel sensors??


Answer
The sensor on the iPhone is very very small. Megapixels have nothing to do with image quality rather than it has to deal with how big you can scale an image up. More megapixels means you can make an image larger without it getting pixelated but it doesn't make it look any nicer.

To understand megapixel think of it like this. You have a cookie sheet and each cookie is a megapixel. Let's say you make 4 GIANT cookies. That's 4 megapixels. But in order to get more megapixels, the cookies have to get smaller since you can't make the cookie sheet bigger. You can get 8 cookies, but they'll be smaller than the 4 giant cookies.

So apple keeps making iphones with more and more megapixels but they keep the sensor size the same. The sensor DSLRs are MUCH MUCH bigger than the ones on the iPhones. So unless apple makes a DSLR sized sensor to put into an iPhone, they can keep adding as many megapixels as they want but it won't look as nice.

How to get into photography as a hobby?




Dat One Gi


I am a teenager and I love art like drawing and painting. And I am told I am very good. I still do it and most Likley always will. I love doing it alot.
I've always loved photography. Like looking at what people can do and how they can edit them and everything. It amazes me. And makes me pretty intrested.
I want to get into trying photography as a hobby. I know some people that do it. Like when they travel or just even around where they live they do landscape and fun pictures. I kinds want into getting that!
Any tips? Ideas anything?
I plan on getting a DSLR camera. Most Likley a Sony one, cause I do like my dads but it's for work and I am generally just not allowed to be on it and stuff cause it's not fully his, it's his companies and has important stuff on it etc.
Sounds pretty awesome!
I would love to just have a good camera as well even though I am not planning on making a career of it. Like its still nice to have just for everything in life like traveling and actually being able to take fairly decent shots! So I honestly don't believe it would ever be a waste.
And dslr's I've noticed don't improve very fast. Like the one my neighbours have is like 5 years old and they are looking into getting a new one but there is pretty much perfect still! And hasn't even had many changes in newer models. So it's not like iPhones when it's like every year is a new thing!



Answer
Get a camera...one you can use. I'm still using a Nikon D200 that's been discontinued for what, 5 years now. It was discontinued when I bought it, but I saved about a thousand bucks. My 18-200mmG VR lens is even older. But, they work for my needs.

I won't even acknowledge you said iPhone.

Get a camera. Shoot. Shoot some more. Learn to "see". Then shoot some more. Read up on photography. Shoot some more. And don't over-process your stuff...nothng is ore hideous than those god-awful faux-"HDR" images.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment