Friday, November 8, 2013

Does anybody have any idea as to how you buy directly from manufacturers for electronic goods?

dslr camera lenses prices on ... DSLR camera in Japan for 2011 is the Nikon D3100 with a 9.7% sales
dslr camera lenses prices image



Andy Larki


I am continually amazed at how quickly people on ebay and some of the stores on the web start offering genuine goods much cheaper than shop prices.

I assume that they must buy directly in bulk but I have no idea where to start. I would love to start an online business doing this and could do with some pointers? Any ideas?

For your info, I would be thinking mainly of DSLR cameras and lenses etc etc

Thanks in advance



Answer
Contact trade associations or to get offers from suppliers and manufacturers of electronic goods, send an email with your requirement to buy@epog.org

What is the best dslr camera for low light?




ssgomezz


I am looking at refurbished, low end price dlsr cameras. I have used a pocket size Sony digital Cybershot for years and find I really need a better camera for low light. I take a lot of pictures indoors of animals (for cat and dog rescues). I have watched refurbished Canon, Nikon and Sony dslr cameras from 200$ to 400$ (their new prices were around 600$). I am stumped as to what is best for me-I don't need portability, and can work with any size hand grip. I just want a good camera for low light and some fast moving objects...and if I can use any of my current Sony cables etc, all the better.


Answer
The biggest part of DSLR cameras that are good for low light is usually the lens you have on it. Have a look at the aperture of the lens(es) you will be or looking at with the camera (usually seen as the f-stop). For low light, look at lenses around the 1.4 - 2.4 range.

The better the f-stop, the faster you will also be able to take the shot.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment