Thursday, November 7, 2013

What will happen if you drop your dslr on the carpet?

dslr camera lens repair on T1i 500D 15.1 MP Digital SLR Camera with Canon EF-S 18-55mm IS Lens ...
dslr camera lens repair image



Mary Anton


My sister drop our DSLR (D5100) on the carpet, i'm so uncomfortable so i decided to ask a question here, Please answer my question, what will happen if you drop your dslr on the carpet? ASAP!


Answer
Nothing or maybe a lot

Bad things like misalignment the lens mount (even as little as a .05 mm misalignment can cause problems with focus across the sensor.

The mirror could become misaligned and not move completely out of the way when you are taking a shot. This will show up as a black band across the bottom of your images.

The auto-focus system may become misaligned, so that your photos are just not quite in focus.

If any of your images show any of these signs, you will want to send your camera to Nikon for repair

How can I clean off smudge mark on sensor DSLR sensor?




kuya731


There is this smudge mark on my pictures from my Canon 60D and I have no idea how to get it out. It's not the lens because I tried two different lenses and the mark showed up in the same spot, which leaves me to believe it is the sensor. Whenever I close to a higher F-stop the mark becomes more focused. I've also tried using canned air to blow any dust away but that didn't seem to help.


Answer
Take it to a professional camera repair shop. Tell them what you did and they will quote you a price to replace the sensor.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment