Tuesday, November 5, 2013

How can i clean my Nikon camera lens?

best camera lens for nikon on Best Nikon D3100 Digital SLR Camera with Nikon AF-S VR DX 18-55mm lens ...
best camera lens for nikon image



iCheer


Ok so i have hair product on my camera lens. I have a Nikon Coolpix s60. And when i turn it on the lens has little speckles on it and i dont know how to clean it. I need it for my photo journalism class next trimester, i also heard that rice will absorb any moisture do you think this will help?! Thanks!


Answer
I don't need 10 points so I will suggest just as your first answerer suggested, microfiber cloth. For quick use you might go to local camera shop and buy lens tissue. Never put alcohol on lens. In fact I suggest no liquid.

I have a 18-200mm SLR digital camera Nikon Lens. What teleconverter would work best for this?




Cincy G


I have a 18-200mm SLR digital camera Nikon Lens.
I am looking for something that will let me zoom in a lot closer. Is there some sort of teleconverter I could get to attach to it? Or would I have to save up for a 400mm or 600mm lens?



Answer
You can get a 2X teleconverter which will essentially double your focal length to 400mm. In my opinion the autofocus slows down some but it isn't that bad. At 400mm you should definitely use either a tripod or monopod to steady the camera & lens




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment