Wednesday, July 3, 2013

How do I record videos using the camera on my laptop?

best camera lens website on ... Focus Camera (Chrome) with 50, , 35mm Cameras | manual slr camera
best camera lens website image



Crosswalk7


I don't have a webcam device, but I can see I have a small camera lens at the top of my PC and I want to use it to record videos of myself talking. Is there a way for me to do that? Do I have to download some type of software? I have Windows 7, by the way (if that helps).


Answer
Hello, Many users have problems with web cams. Press the designated button to turn on your camera. If you are using an external camera, use a compatible USB cable to connect the camera to the USB port of your computer.

Visit a website that allows you to test your webcam online. An example of a site you can use include http://www.ehow.com/how_8443971_test-webcam-online.html
Next try this.
Click the "Allow" button from the flash player settings window. You should now see live video footage from your web camera. If you don't see live video, your web camera is not working properly.
To reinstall the drivers try this. Right click on My Computer-> Properties -> Device manager -> Imaging Devices -? Webcam. Right click on the webcam and uninstall it. This will cause the computer to reinstall the drivers and software. Restart the computer and hopefully your problem will be fixed.
Here are a list of sites that will help
.
http://download.cnet.com/windows/webcam-software/ This is free software.

http://webcamfpstest.weebly.com/

http://mailvu.com/blog/technical-assistance-for-common-webcam-troubles/

Here is a site with a very good video, it is by Dell the information is so good you should watch it, it will help you understand http://youtu.be/y0yvmJvWgKI


Hey, I enjoyed your question, I have worked as a technician most of my life, I hope I have helped you...

CompTIA A+ Certified Computer Professional

What is the best way to photograph moving objects in a dimly lit room?




Miranda D


You probably guessed that I'm talking about shooting concert photography. I did a practice run a few nights ago in a venue and off about 150 pictures that were taken--about 20 of them were recognizable. Ten of the 20 were decent.

I am still a fairly new photographer so I'll tell you that I was working with a Pentax K100D camera. Lens: 50-200.

On one of my good shots I was about 30 ft away from the band with my ISO: 800, F5.6, and shooting at 150mm.

There was a dude with a fro that I could only get ONE good shot of the entire night and those are the settings for that picture.

The issues I was having were mostly due to blur and lighting (of course).

Does anyone have any advice for shooting in low-light situations with active subjects? I am also looking for good websites for reference as well. I currently frequent allthingsphotography.com which is amazing for beginners such as myself.

Thank you in advance.
Also--no tripod. I would like the freedom to move around if at all possible.

I didn't use a flash for the pictures I took as well. I was lucky in having the freedom to get as close to the stage as I pleased, however, I was naive and didn't want to disturb the band--I guess I didn't think that with a million hot stage lights shining down on them they would hardly notice my little flash.

Would this have really made a difference. I never got all that close to begin with. 8-10 feet from the stage was the closest.



Answer
Usually the stage lighting at concerts is good enough to get shots. Most of the concerts are being video taped, so the lighting has to be good enough for the video camera.

That said, I would think you could use your spot meter and get a reading on the light falling on one of the performers and then set your camera in the manual mode to what ever reading you got.

Yes, the lighting will change from time to time, but not more than a stop usually. You will notice that change in your view finder and you can make the slight adjustment as you need.

Don't be afraid to use the highest ISO available on your camera. It is better to get the shot with a little noise in it than not get it at all.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment