Friday, July 5, 2013

Digital cameras that will accept SLR long lens?

best long lens camera on Fuji Pro
best long lens camera image



ozarks bum


I have two good SLR 35mm cameras that appear to have been made obsolete by the newer digital cameras. Along with my cameras, I have two long lens. Is there a reasonably priced digital camera that will accept the fittings on my long lens so I can take long shots without having to get an expensive digital camera that does have that capability?


Answer
If your 35mm cameras are Nikon - the lenses will fiot Nokon digital.
If your lenses are Canon EOS (EF) then they will fit Canon digital.
If your lenses are Canon FD or FL they will not fit any digital
If they are 42mm screw fit they won't fit any digital.

If they are Pentax K - I think (not sure!) they will fit Pentax digital.

What are some good cameras on the market ?




Estrella N


I want to buy a new camera for my up coming vacation. I don't know what brand is best. I would like a long lens with it. I don't really want to spend more then $1000. So I'm hoping someone can help with recommending a camera for me. Thanks in advance!


Answer
Nikon Coolpix L20

Nikonâs new Coolpix L20 and its 10.0 effective megapixels, 3.6x zoom and a bright, high-resolution 3.0-inch LCD screen. Motion Detection automatically detects subject movement and adjusts the shutter speed and ISO to compensate for camera shake and minimize image blur. The cameraâs Easy Auto Mode with Scene Auto Selector simplifies your picture-taking experience by letting camera automatically select the best setting to get great pictures. Nikonâs Smart Portrait System combines four different technologies that will fix red-eye, detect faces, fire the shutter when your subject smiles and warn you if they blink, to get you great portraits.

GREAT CAMERA AND AT A GOOD PRICE...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment