Friday, May 9, 2014

A question about my DSLR camera-lens?




Martin


I have an Olympus E-410 DSLR camera.
When people ask me how big millimeter lens it have,what answer I give,reffering to my "ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 40-150mm F4.0-5.6"? 40? ......150? ....

Thanks all,in advance.



Answer
If people are asking what the 35 mm SLR equivalent it, just multiply whatever focal length your lenses are by 2. The smaller sensor on your Olympus turns your 40-150 mm lens into an amazing 80-300 mm when compared to a 35 mm SLR or full frame dSLR.

A question about my DSLR camera-lens?




Martin


I have an Olympus E-410 DSLR camera.
When people ask me how big millimeter lens it have,what answer I give,reffering to my "ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 40-150mm F4.0-5.6"? 40? ......150? ....

Thanks all,in advance.



Answer
Hi there,

The answer should refer to your lenses focal lenght, in your case 40-150mm.

The focal length of a lens determines its angle of view, and thus also how much the subject will be magnified for a given photographic position.

Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment