Saturday, March 29, 2014

Just purchased panasonic fz-28 digital camera,are crystal optics len filters, good brand of filters.?




PURE PLEAS


Are they worth the purchase price, of 129.99 far a set of three. uv. polarizing, & flourescent filters.


Answer
i was told that that camera is good for someone who is not into photography. i was suggested that camera because dslr's are too expensive, if you know what those are. im considering on buying that lumix.

you should have researched your camera before purchasing, btw

Which camera lens filter should i get?




RAWRRAWRRA


Ok first off I am new to photography so go easy on me guys...anyways I would like to buy a lens filter but im not sure which brand I should get or what size I need...the camera that I will be getting a lens for is my Nikon coolpix L120. I have a couple more questions, is it worth getting one? What size do I need? Which brand is best? About how much is it? Im looking for a regular/everyday and a macro one.
Thanks for your time!



Answer
Firstly, this is a bridge camera not a DSLR - does the front of the lens have a filter thread to screw a filter on? I've looked at images & can't tell & it's not mentioned in a couple of reviews I looked at. If there's no filter thread, you won't be getting one at all.

If it is threaded, then the front of the lens will have a diameter marked (in mm, with symbol of a circle with a line through it, next to it). That is the size you would need. FIlters are handy to protect the front lens element (although this is not so critical with a retractable lens) and some can improve contrast & colour in images (circular polariser is probably the best bet - darkens skies a little & reduces glare & reflections on glass/water).

But - as I mentioned, from the images I saw it doesn't look like a filter can be put on the lens with this camera.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment