Tuesday, January 21, 2014

How do you clean your DSLR camera?

dslr camera lens cleaning kit on ... Rubber Air Dust Blower Cleaner Pump for Lens DSLR Camera Kits | eBay
dslr camera lens cleaning kit image



Macky R.


I have a Sony a390 DSLR camera and my original lens that came with the camera is getting dust and other particles in it from switching to my zoom lens. I need to know how to clean it properly. I also want to know id there is a way you can clean the mirrors inside the actual camera when you have the lens off.


Answer
DO NOT touch the inside of your camera! Take it to a professional to get the inside cleaned. You can end up completely ruining your camera if you do it wrong yourself.

For the outside, I suggest you buy a camera cleaning kit. You can but them very cheap on ebay. It should tell you how to use it on the back of the pack too.

Found small white specs in backside of dslr camera lens?




Aaron


I bought a dslr d3200 and after a few weeks of having I noticed the backside of the 18-55mm lens has specs inside of it. How in the world would that happen? Since ive put in the lens ive taken it out maybe once and always use the lens caps immediately to avoid dust getting anywhere at all. I dont notice anything within the photos, but seriously...why should I decide not to return the camera kit? I bought it brand new sealed from costco, is this common to find specs inside a lens? What are my chances if I return and re-buy that the new cameras lens would also have specs in it?


Answer
The kit lens breathes (inhales and exhales air) as you adjust focus and zoom. This will suck in dust as you adjust the lens. Many cheaper zoom lenses breathe. Dust on the inside lens elements will not be noticeable on your images. However, dust on your sensor will be clearly visible under certain conditions. Fortunately, the sensor cleaning mechanisms all manufacturers use these days are pretty effective at removing dust from the sensor.

Use a Giottos Rocket Blower to clear out the dust bunnies. The medium or large blower is recommended. The small size isn't as effective.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment