Sunday, November 17, 2013

I want some feedback on 2 different lens for my Canon T3. Which lens is better for family pictures/portraits?

best camera lens for canon on ... Lenses in 2013Camera and Digital Camera | Camera and Digital Camera
best camera lens for canon image



Niki


Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Camera Lens or Canon 50mm f1.4 lens or Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM Medium Telephoto Lens. Thanks for any input! : ) I have a Canon Rebel T3.
Thank you guys so much for the input! That made my decision! Does that lens create bokeh with lights?
One more VERY important thing, is it quick? I take alot of kids pictures so I need it to focus fast.
Yes I am talking about the aperture feature. Is it fast with focus? I have been taking pictures for over a yea just want to upgrade and need something faster.



Answer
The first one is fine. 85mm is too long for your camera, and for a beginner, there is no reason to spend the extra money for the 50 1.4

What camera lens would be best for a concert?




Anoe1221


I'm going to see Taylor Swift in about a month. I'm sitting kind of far off so I need to know what to look for in a camera lens so I can buy a new one. The one that came with my camera is okay but I'd like a better one.

I have a canon rebel t2i - I'm hoping to stay pretty cheep, maybe under $200 if at all possible.



Answer
The first thing to do is contact the venue where the concert is being held. You will probably be told that you can not bring your camera in. Most venues will only allow P&S cameras NOT a DSLR.

IF you can bring your camera, you could try the 75-300mm f/4-5.6, but you will need to use a high ISO (which will introduce noise) and/or a slower shutter speed (will blur movement). When I am shooting concerts, the slowest lens I use is a f/2.8 (the lower the f/stop number, the "faster" it is).

Here is the current Canon lens lineup... http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/consumer/products/cameras/ef_lens_lineup




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment