Monday, August 5, 2013

What is the best dslr camera you can get that isn't very expensive?

dslr camera lenses prices on Digital Camera Lenses - Wide range of Camera Lenses at Porters.com
dslr camera lenses prices image



Claire


I want a dslr camera that is under about 300 dollars that can take very good quality pictures. I know most dslr cameras are very expensive, but I am looking for the best camera that isn't as expensive. And also, is it a good idea to look for a used dslr camera so it can be cheaper than the original price?


Answer
Make sure you get a canon. if you get nikon you will probably end up shedding out for more lenses. the D300 is NOT the best digital slr so don't listen. It is far from the best. If you are looking for a good price and fairly cheap lenses always go for a used Canon. If you get a model such as 400d or 350d which has been out for time you will get one for very cheap. Check ebay or amazon for used 400d body's.

I used the 400d before my 7d and it served me VERY well. :)

Does anybody have any idea as to how you buy directly from manufacturers for electronic goods?




Andy Larki


I am continually amazed at how quickly people on ebay and some of the stores on the web start offering genuine goods much cheaper than shop prices.

I assume that they must buy directly in bulk but I have no idea where to start. I would love to start an online business doing this and could do with some pointers? Any ideas?

For your info, I would be thinking mainly of DSLR cameras and lenses etc etc

Thanks in advance



Answer
Contact trade associations or to get offers from suppliers and manufacturers of electronic goods, send an email with your requirement to buy@epog.org




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment