Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Discolored iPhone 4 camera?




C


I have had my iPhone 4 for a year now, and I use it for school more and more. However, I have noticed that when a picture of a white board or white paper is taken, there is a almost green tinted discoloration near the center of the picture. My friend's iPhone has exactly the same problem. Does anyone else notice this?


Answer
try cleaning the lens with a proper lens wipe, could just be grime. All phone cameras get dirty quickly because of their constant use as a phone.

How Do I Clean a Camera Lens ?

Q. i was in canda in niargra fall maid of the mist and got water on it my camera still works
i found out the lens has acoating some kind of stuff that the water washed of how can i put what was there before?


Answer
Get a lens cleaning kit. It will have lint-free tissues and the correct fluid. Or you could get a soft cloth that's safe for coated optics, then just breathe onto your lens, enough to leave a film of light mist, then wipe in a circular motion with the soft cloth.

Don't use regular tissues or toilet paper. Also, don't use your shirttail, unless you want to put scratches on your valuable lens.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment