Saturday, February 1, 2014

Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Camera Lens?




Jin


Is this a good lens for everyday use? I have a canon 50D can i use it with my 500D? i mean especially at night with very low lighting situation or taking pictures of a person in a small room or taking portrait?
here is the link for the lens



Answer
If you are a portrait photographer, then yes it can be used daily.

If you are asking about using it for a variety of general shots from landscapes, group shots, single full body shots and head and shoulder shots, then no ... on your lens it can be used as a portrait lens (medium telephoto).

The best inexpensive "general every day" lens would most likely be the Canon 18-55 mm IS or if you can afford it, both the amazing 10-22 mm and 24-70 mm f/2.8 lens

What new camera lens should I purchase?




Jessica L


Hi!

I am looking into purchasing a new camera lens for my Canon 5D, and my Canon 50D. I am wanting to purchase something for portraits that will give me the most crisp & clear images possible!

Much thanks in advance!



Answer
You will notice that Freak did not mention any EF-S lenses in the group of suggested lenses. That is because using an EF-S lens on a 5D will damage it, and although a EF-S lens will work just fine on a 50D, it makes more sense to buy only EF lenses




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment