Sunday, January 26, 2014

How can I clean my iPhone camera lens?

best camera lens cleaning kit on ... Lens + 52mm 3 Piece Professional Filter Kit + Lens & Camera Cleaning
best camera lens cleaning kit image



x3rae


When I first got my iPhone in May it took amazing pictures, but now months later, the pictures aren't turning out so great. I personally think my camera lens is dirty or something. Does anyone know how I can clean it?


Answer
I would use a cotton swab like the kind you use to clean your ears, dip it in some isopropyl (rubbing) alcohol, and clean the lens with it.
Or if you have any of those alcohol prep pads that come in first-aid kits
Alcohol evaporates quickly and won't leave a residue. It's good for cleaning most electronics.

I need a good point and shoot camera cleaning kit.?




ZenTurkey


I have a Lumix DMC-ZS3 and a Canon Powershot SX110IS that I need a good cleaning kit for. Most of the kits I find look very cheap. I've heard bad kits can leave lint on the lens or scratch the lens so I wouldn't mind spending a little extra to get a decent one that will clean both of these.


Answer
My opinion, you don't need a "kit". All you do need is a high quality micro fiber lens cloth. You should never, ever apply any kind of liquid to a lens.

One thing I do is carry a large size women's make up brush in my bag. The brush is very soft and is excellent for quick dust offs during or after a shoot. My micro fiber I use for the screens and for the outer filter.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment