Friday, November 1, 2013

What kind of lens is best for shooting inside?

best canon lens image quality on Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8 L IS II USM Lens being introduced,the Canon ...
best canon lens image quality image



joyce_anto


i have a canon rebel xti with a tamron 28-300 af lens.
i like this lens for outside use. but when I use it inside where there is limited lighting the image quality isnt as good.
should I get a Canon 50 mm 1.8? or not?
I only have a limited budget so I would prefer to buy the cheaper one.
But I dunno if I should buy it or stick with what i have now.



Answer
You can get a lens with a larger aperature and that would certainly let more light in but you may want to bump the ISO up a little first and check the white balance and make sure its set for the type of indoor lighting you have before you blame the lens for the output. It may well be that doing these will give you the results you want at no cost. Remember the built in flash on most DSLR is only good for about 9-12 feet at ISO 100

Feel free to email me if I can be of any help

What is a good lens to buy to take close up shots of my kids indoors? what about outdoors?




Kristin St


I am buying a Canon EOS Digital XSi. I have a 28-80mm lens and a 75-300mm lens from my Rebel 2000 (not digital). I am thinking of upgrading to a better lens when I buy the XSi. I'm especially interested in good image quality for close ups of the kids. Any advice?


Answer
Think about a prime lens. You can't use zoom obviously but it does give you great depth of field and they aren't that expensive either. http://www.the-digital-picture.com/Reviews/Sample-Pictures.aspx?Equipment=105




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment